Stock Room Assistant, Fixed-Term (8 Weeks)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £14,082 pro rata (£8.33 per hour)
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland’s mission is to improve the quality of life for people in Scotland affected by chest, heart and stroke illness, through medical research, influencing public policy, advice and information and support in the community.
The main purpose of this temporary 8 week post is to assist in maintaining and managing the fulfillment of our Trading products which consists mainly of Christmas cards, Everyday greeting cards and Gifts. You will be responsible for monitoring stock levels across our stores and completing any necessary replenishment along with fulfilling online and brochure orders.
This can be a physically demanding role and requires speed, efficiency and attention to detail.
Numeracy skills and good communication skills are essential as you may be required to liaise with various staff members and customers.
|Telephone||0131 225 6963|
|Address||Chest, Heart & Stroke Scotland
9 Haymarket Terrace
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist