Sales PersonnelVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £16,000 + uncapped commission
Our client is a proud family run business that has been established for over 40 years. As Scotland’s largest independent bathroom company they offer an extensive range of quality bathrooms with all of the leading brands.
Due to the continued success of the business, an exciting Sales Personnel opportunity has surfaced to join a small and friendly team within one of their stores. The purpose of this position is to contribute to sales within the branch and offer an excellent service to their customers.
- Dealing with members of the public to generate an excellent service in a professional sales environment.
- Designing bathrooms layouts from a wide range of customer specifications.
- General administration duties including managing customer orders and quotes.
- Prior background in a relevant sales environment.
- Track record of providing excellent customer service on both a verbal and written level.
- Presentable and personable individual with the ability to speak to customers from all walks of life.
- Willingness to use initiative and plan your own workload where appropriate.
Does this sound like you? ...
If the answer is yes please hit the “apply now” button. You will be forwarded an Online Application form to further strengthen your application and we will respond to you in due course.
About Victor Paris
Victor Paris Bathrooms are a family run business since 1975 operating across Scotland hosting Scotland's largest retail showrooms for bathrooms located in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee and a centrally located head office with a 75,000sqm warehouse near Livingston.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist