Food Hall Sales AssistantsVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC - 13016
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with our client The House of Bruar, who are currently recruiting for either full time or part time Sales Assistants for their flagship Food Hall Department at The House of Bruar – Scotland’s most prestigious country store. The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service. In return, you will be offered on the job and SVQ training, opportunities for progression, a competitive hourly rate and excellent staff benefits.
The Food Hall department has recently been expanded to cover 18,000 sq ft, further its reputation as one of the premium Scottish Food Halls and Delicatessen. With customer service at the heart of their business, The House of Bruar take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland!
- General cleaning duties
- Assisting in merchandising
What they are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standard at all times.
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals.
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with their personal presentation standards.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising.
- Previous experience Is not essential as full training will be given.
Who they need:
- A customer service ambassador
- Immaculately presented and representative of their luxury brand in every way.
If you are interested in the above Food Hall Sales Assistant position, please simply click he APPLY button now.
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with The House of Bruar on the above vacancy. Your application will be reviewed by the CCN Recruitment Team and the HR Team at The House of Bruar.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist