Retail Sales AssistantsVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC - 13006
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with our client The House of Bruar, have an excellent opportunity for Retail Sales Assistants to join the House of Bruar team. With the busy summer season fast approaching and their new Kitchen Living Department and Ladies Coat Room soon to be opened this is a fantastic time to join the House of Bruar, not just for the summer season but on a permanent basis!
They are recruiting for either full time or part time permanent Sales Assistants for various department within their Retail areas. With customer service at the heart of their business, you will take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland!
- General Cleaning duties
- Assisting in merchandising
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standard at all times.
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals.
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with their personal presentation standards.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising.
- A customer service ambassador
- Immaculately presented and a representative of their luxury brand in every way
- A can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service
- Previous experience Is not essential as full training will be given
In return you will be offered on the job and SVQ training, opportunities for progression, great staff benefits and a very competitive salary.
If you have are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills and experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with The House of Bruar on the above vacancy. Your application will be reviewed by the CCN Recruitment Team and the HR Team at The House of Bruar.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist