SupervisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Salary: £8.36 per hour,Generous benefits, including Profit Share, Staff Discount, 22 days holiday rising to 26 days after 5 years, plus Public Holidays, (pro-rata for part-time), along with Pension Sc
Job ref. no.: 31739
Working closely with the Shop Manager you’ll ensure that our customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team.
It's a practical role - so you'll spend a sizable amount of time rolling your sleeves up, getting involved in food preparation, serving customers and making sure the shop is clean, hygienic and welcoming at all times.
It’s a responsible job because when you’re in charge you'll be running shifts, cashing up, as well as keeping an eye on every detail. Are the products displayed correctly? Is the shop clean and welcoming? Are there enough savouries baked for the lunch time rush? Have we made enough sandwiches? So you'll need supervisory experience in a customer service environment and be able to supervise day-to-day shop activities.
Most importantly you'll have an infectious enthusiasm that will really motivate the team to achieve great results, as well as basic numeracy and computer skills and a flexible approach to your working hours.
Although this role is temporary, it offers a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a well known retailer and to develop your career further.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist