Store Manager - SemichemVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Semichem’s aim is to be the leading discounted Health & Beauty retailer on the High Street and a key factor in achieving this is through our people. We have a great opportunities at present for a Store Manager in our Buckie store. The position is full time, working 37½ hours per week, Sunday to Saturday.
Our perfect candidate will have retail experience at management level ideally in Health & Beauty, although we would like to hear from anyone who has a real passion for retail and who can demonstrate that they:
• Are a proven people manager
• Have a clear understanding and proven achievement of KPI's
• Have a passion for retail excellence, standards and customer service
• Have the ambition to drive your team and store to a higher level of retailing
• Have the talent to apply performance management and succession planning in store.
You will follow a comprehensive induction and training plan to get up to speed with our business quickly.
All working arrangements are flexible and subject to alteration in order to suit the needs and requirements of the business.
When becoming a member of our team you will enjoy a vast range of benefits including staff discount on our brands Scotmid, Semichem and Scotmid Funeral Directors. As part of our benefits package you will also receive access to a number of other discounts such as discounts on travel, motoring, leisure and other retailers.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist