Assistant ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £Extremely Competitive
I am looking for a talented retail professional to join my clients in their busy high T/O Edinburgh Store. You will lead your team to successfully promote and sell a selection of high-quality products, and as Assistant Manager, you will be an integrally important part of the company’s management structure.
The brand has an international reputation for quality and style which has ensured its continuous growth, as well as the flexibility to respond quickly to the latest fashion trends.
- Passionate about retail management, selling, and inspiring your team to achieve their targets.
- Eager to learn and develop your existing skills.
- Positive, proactive and driven to achieve success.
- A confident self-starter who enjoys responsibility and leadership.
- Able to provide the highest standards of customer service.
- Experienced in working in a high quality retail environment, with evidence of progression.
- Central management role in a high calibre retail business
- Key-holder with responsibility for store opening and closing.
- Creating and maintaining a dynamic working environment for your team.
- Planning daily targets, staff rotas, and merchandising the shop floor and window.
- Training and developing your team.
- Motivating your team to drive sales whilst ensuring excellent standards of customer service.
- Stock control and daily banking.
- Opportunity to complete Retail Management Training Program.
Passionate about developing people who are driven to be the best, there are huge opportunities for progression within this organic and forward thinking company. Experience in concession management would be beneficial.
If you are eager for this challenge and want to take the next step in your career in retail, please email your CV to Kirsty Mcfarlane –
|Contact Name||Kirsty Mcfarlane|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist