Store ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £39,000 OTE
Closing date: 14 November 2016
Job ref. no.: SMEdinOct16
Do you have a passion for modern interior design or simply sales and great customer service?
BoConcept is fast becoming the leading retail brand in interior design offering a complete collection of Danish furniture and accessories to our style conscious, urban-minded customers.
Our Store managers pride themselves on supporting our design Consultants on delivering our service with passion, giving an exceptional customer experience.
We require our Store Manager to be service minded, sales driven, responsible, independent and enthusiastic!
If you are a sales and customer service-orientated individual with a responsible and enthusiastic attitude, who understands and has a passion for modern, interior design, then we want to hear from you.
This Store Manager role will be based in our new store in Edinburgh city centre.
We offer our Store Managers:
- A base salary of £27,000 with on target earnings of a further £13,000 with no ceiling!
- Loads of freedom to run your store and do what is best for our customers.
- One of the best staff discount schemes in the interiors sector.
- Extensive training throughout the UK and Denmark.
- Expanding company with opportunity for progression.
- The opportunity to work and manage your own and your teams residential and commercial projects.
- The chance to use your design skills and creativity on a daily basis.
- All of the team are trained to use our in house 3D software to help customers design their customised furniture and plan the layout of their home or workspace.
The profile of our Store Managers:
- 2-3 years of management experience, perhaps within high ticket retail, design products or long lasting consumer products.
- Experience of handling high end customers.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a design orientated field
- Experienced sales manager with a history of hitting targets.
- A track record of working to and exceeding targets. Determined to be no. 1 and making a difference,
- Used to leading by example; being a team player.
- Must be an experienced people manager
- General understanding of IT systems, P&L and balance sheet.
- Self-confident, strong, focused personality essential.
- A high energy level
- Our new manager will probably be a well presented, fashion conscious person who enjoys city life.
Weekend and public holiday working required.
|Contact Name||Melanie Maxwell|
|Telephone||0141 341 4920|
|Address||257 Sauchiehall Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist