Store ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Salary: £ Competitive, Pension, Staff Discount
Job ref. no.: AM Braehead
M&Co the 17th Best Big Company to work for by the Sunday Times are looking for a Store Manager to work at our Braehead Store. As a Store Manager of one of our 260 stores you will have proven management experience in a fast paced retail environment, with a strong and sustained ability to drive and deliver total customer satisfaction whilst maximizing sales and profitability.
As Assistant Manager of one of our 260 stores you will have proven management experience in a fast paced retail environment, with a strong and sustained ability to drive and deliver total customer satisfaction whilst maximizing sales and profitability.
It is essential that you are a creative individual with a flair for fashion and have the ability to ensure your store is presented and merchandised in a dynamic and inviting style.
You will have the ability to achieve results by effectively leading, coaching, developing and motivating your team to deliver their potential.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount
- Fantastic uniform allowance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 31 days holidays including bank and public
You will be
- A proven store manager
- Target driven, with the ability to lead your team to achieve the targets
- Commercially knowledgeable
- Experienced in presenting stock at a high standard.
- Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
- Focused on customer Service
Experience of any of the following would also be an advantage
- A great awareness and interest for all areas of fashion, lifestyle and brands.
- Experience with Visual Merchandising
- Fashion retail background
To be considered for this role please apply online!
M&Co is an award-winning national fashion retailer with over 260 stores throughout the UK and an online shopping destination at . With a strong belief in developing and growing talent, we know it is our people and their great team spirit that have made us what we are today. They drive us forward in our continued success and help us meet our customers' needs and expectations.
We want to challenge our employees and to allow them to make a meaningful contribution to the business. In return, we offer excellent opportunities for personal development and career growth. For example, half of our managers started off as sales assistants within the company. In 2015 we were voted the 17th Best Big Company to work for by the Sunday Times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Retail Sales ConsultantArchers Sleepcentre, glasgow
- Sales ConsultantLaings of Glasgow, glasgow
- Receptionist & AdministratorSearch Consultancy, glasgow
- Customer Service Administrator (Export - Drinks Industry)Total Recruitment, glasgow
- Retail Advisor - Glasgow Buchanan GalleriesRandstad Business Support, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist