Assistant Manager - PANDORAVacancy posted: Friday, 21 April 2017
Closing date: 01 May 2017
Job ref. no.: silv-asm
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for our exciting Pandora Store in Silverburn Shopping Centre, Glasgow.
Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices.
The heart of PANDORA is our culture. We live our values, hire the best candidates, foster a high-performing culture and empower our employees to help achieve our mission.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead by example, acting as a role model for the sales team and as an ambassador for the Pandora brand at all times. Providing the highest level of service to the customer in a luxurious environment.
Store: Pandora, Silverburn Shopping Centre, Glasgow
Role: Assistant Manager
Contract: 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7, to include weekends)
Job tasks and responsibilities
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Overseeing and motivating staff when required
- Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security
- Cashing up and reconciling the till each day
- Supporting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store
- Keeping accurate records of store performance
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from HO
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
- Previous retail supervisory/management experience is essential
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
- Sound judgement with confident decision-making
- Ability to implement procedural change
- Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
As brand ambassador for PANDORA, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer – focused, can do attitude.
Job benefits and perks:
ARGENTO's mission is to encourage a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Annual Leave & Family Friendly Policies
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme (Employer 1% & Employee 1% contribution)
- Employers for Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Excellent training programmes
- Fantastic incentives
- Opportunity to progress to other roles
If you fit all the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Argento Jewellery has over 50 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland. Working with designer brands from across the world Argento stock the most amazing branded jewellery as well designing their own unique collections in house. Argento are a key franchise partner of Pandora Jewellery and currently are the single biggest franchisee in the UK. Argento has an online store which ships to customers worldwide, they pride themselves on quality and giving the customer the best online experience possCompany profile View all jobs with Argento
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Executive Assistant / Senior Administrator IA Cubed, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist