Pandora SupervisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Inverness
PANDORA is expanding and we are looking for a Full Time Supervisor for our exciting store in Inverness.
Our mission is to offer women across the world a universe of high quality, hand-finished, modern and genuine jewellery products at affordable prices.
Store Location: Eastgate Shopping Centre, Inverness
Contract: 40 Hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Benefits: £15,600 per annum + bonus, 28 days annual leave (including statutory days), staff discount (following probation period), fantastic training.
PANDORA Supervisors assist the managers in leading the team to provide the highest level of service to the customer, creating the PANDORA ‘experience’ in a welcoming environment. It is essential that applicants have prior experience in a similar role, working for a luxury high street brand.
Experience of serving customers in a high footfall environment is required.
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, to reach individual as well as team targets and must be adaptable to change. Strong customer service and communication skills are vital to being a successful PANDORA Supervisor.
As a brand ambassador for PANDORA, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Acting as a role model for the sales team and as an ambassador for the PANDORA brand at all times
- Overseeing and motivating staff when required
- Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security
- Cashing up and reconciling the till each day
- Supporting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store
- Keeping accurate records of store performance
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from HO
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
• Previous retail supervisory experience
• Passionate about jewellery and customer service
• Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
• Sound judgement with confident decision-making
• Ability to implement procedural change
• Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
• Must be helpful and polite
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
If you fit all of the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar luxury retail position, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact recruitment for an application pack before the closing date.
Candidates who are offered employment will be required to produce proof of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Argento uses the Criminal Records Bureau service to assess applicants’ suitability to work in positions of trust; candidates therefore may be asked to obtain a basic disclosure from the CRB.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 24th October 2016 @ 5pm.
|Contact Name||Lara Pesik|
|Contact Instructions||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack. Applications must be returned by the closing date on 24.10.16 @ 5pm.|
Argento Jewellery has over 50 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland. Working with designer brands from across the world Argento stock the most amazing branded jewellery as well designing their own unique collections in house. Argento are a key franchise partner of Pandora Jewellery and currently are the single biggest franchisee in the UK. Argento has an online store which ships to customers worldwide, they pride themselves on quality and giving the customer the best online experience possCompany profile View all jobs with Argento
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist