Sales AdviserVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: Attractive salary package is available to the successful candidate
Due to increase in activity within our housebuilding division, we are seeking an experienced Sales Adviser to join our new homes team.
The successful individual will be based on site and responsible or achieving sales and supporting customers through the homebuying experience.
This is a rewarding role assisting purchasers making a substantial investment and would ideally suit an individual with previous sales experience.
- Duties include:
- Be the first point of contact for prospective customers on site.
- Respond to enquiries and secure reservations.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Liaise with Sales and Site Managers, plus Financial Adviser.
- Maintain the viewhome/ showhouse.
- Assist customers throughout the homebuying process.
- Skills required:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be well organised with a smart appearance.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Marketing and IT skills an advantage.
Hours: approx 15 hours per week
Hours of work: Friday to Sunday 12pm-5pm
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist