Sales Executive Full Time For Award Winning Events CompanyVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Salary: £ Competitive + uncapped commission
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Launching in early 2013 Blushbooth has quickly become Scotland’s leading photo booth company with over 500+ events covered every year and have recently successfully launched in London . Starting off as a photo booth only company we are now looking to expand our services and reach a larger market as our business continues to grow. We are offering a unique and exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven person to join our event photography business.
As a Sales Executive, you will have had previous experience in a customer service and sales environment with core skills being on phone and face to face selling skills along with great negotiation abilities. You will also have an understanding of how to sell our products to the right clients, having a creative and fast thinking mind set will help with this. You must hit the ground running and be determined/persistent in getting every sale possible. This position will allow you to manage a variation of events and work with some top end clients such as the BAFTAS & MTV. Visit our website for more information on our services.
You shall receive training and development to ensure you are fully equipped with the tools you need to excel within your role and future work.
You will be responsible for maintaining a good relationship with existing customers and providing a good service, as well as the main part of the role - bringing on new clients. In this part time role you will benefit from continual training and development to ensure you are reaching your full potential.
To be considered for the full time Sales Executive role you need to be:
• Passionate about sales and energetic
• New business development, involving a high level of telephone work reaching out to senior decision makers in the corporate sector
• Target driven, requiring high levels of productivity, commercial awareness, and focus.
• Part of a team launching new products and services into the market
• Being creative and adapting a client brief to promote the services we offer
• Attending trade shows and selling the company’s products and services
• Have an outstanding phone manner
• Able to build solid and good relationships over the phone
• Have fantastic customer service skills
• Have an understanding of marketing
• Experienced in cold calling
• Be commercially minded and motivated to succeed
• Be creative with your ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have an understanding for technology
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office skills
• Confident & Quick thinking
• Sociable and outgoing individual
• Ideally have full driving licence and own car (but not essential)
• Full time contract Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
• Competitive salary with uncapped commission
• Excellent career opportunities as we continue to grow as a business
• Full bespoke training
• Nights out/social events
Please send your most recent CV with contact details, age, and current situation along with a covering letter stating why you would want to work as a Sales Executive at Blushbooth.
We look forward to hearing from you
About Company Confidential
Customer Service and Sales Executive part time role for an award winning UK events company.
Scotland HQ office and London office.
This role if for the Scotland office.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Account Manager / Business Development QA Ltd, edinburgh
- Commercial Business Assurance AdvisorSpark Energy, edinburgh
- Exhibition & Events Sales Executives (Food & Drink Sector)Choice Consultants, edinburgh
- Event ManagerMeraki Talent Limited, edinburgh
- Senior Business Development ExecutiveMeraki Talent Limited, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist