Vacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Account Manager (recruitment/sales background)
QA Ltd is the leading learning services provider in the UK, transforming the performance of leading UK organisations in both the private and public sector through a range of learning programmes designed to provide measurable impact.
Working within the QA Apprenticeship Team as an Account Manager your will be responsible for forging B2B relationships with all types of business and employers to grow our client portfolio. Our role would suit a Recruitment Consultant looking to expand and develop their sales skills outside of the agency world and into a corporate, rapidly growing organisation. This is a 180 role, candidates are sourced by another member of the team.
- To work with employers to develop suitable and sustainable employment/placement and learning opportunities for our Apprentices
- Accountable for follow up of generated leads
- Ability to build local networks through participation in professional networking and maintain knowledge of local labour market.
- Working with your candidate Resourcer you will to ensure the timely placement of Apprentices into employment opportunities
- Responsible for continuous Business Development activities through structured telephone sales and client meetings/presentations
- Responsible for Account Managing Employers
- Compliance with internal policies in regards to the learner and employer engagement, Apprenticeship delivery and the Health, Safety and Welfare of learners
- Work with internal and external partners opportunities to maximise placement opportunities
- Support the achievement of the Apprenticeship budget by meeting targets for learner engagement
- Record all employer details on to CRM
- Provide reporting figures on all recruitment targets and sales pipeline
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven and successful placement/recruitment experience is essential.
- Experience of working on a Sales environment e.g. telesales
- Ability to work towards a sales pipeline
- IT related market experience would be an advantage
- Strong network of recruitment, employer and placement agencies/partners
- A well-defined and proven approach to recruitment
- Persistent, tenacious and collaborative
- Good communication both written and spoken
- Able to present to employers and build long lasting relationships with clients at all levels
- In return, we are offering a competitive package with an uncapped
Closing Date: 17 November 2016
17 Renfield St
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist