Senior Business Development ExecutiveVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: competitive salary and benefits
Meraki Talent is working with a leading professional services client who are currently seeking to add an experienced Senior Business Development Executive to their growing business development team, based within a great Edinburgh city centre location. This position will sit within the Sales and Marketing department and is the ideal role for someone looking to take the next step up in their career.
The Senior Business Development Executive will be instrumental in working alongside key stakeholders in order to plan and implement effective BD strategies. This role will specifically focus on the Financial Services sector, and you will have full responsibility for contributing to the development of the business development plan.
I am keen to speak to ambitious candidates who are keen to grow their career within a professional environment and work consultatively with a range of stakeholders at a senior level.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please call Louise Campbell on or send your CV across stating why you are right for the role.
Key responsibilities for Senior Business Development Executive:
- To develop and implement market-specific business development strategies which are in line with the overall goal of the business
- Provide research, financial analysis and coaching to support colleagues throughout the planning process
- Work effectively with stakeholders to execute business development activities and plans, specifically assisting with focusing, structuring and implementing their sales activities (CRM and targeting)
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of specific markets, including business trends and competitive landscape in order to proactively contribute to business development plans and activities
- Prepare and co-ordinate ITT responses, pitches/proposals and presentations for new business
- Work alongside senior Partners on bids and tenders
Key qualities for Senior Business Development Executive:
- Business Development or marketing experience within professional services
- CIM certificate or working towards would be desirable
- Results driven / achievement focused
- Collaborative and Team focus
- Critical Thinking, Improvement and ideas driven
- Communication / relationship building / networking
Due to the high number of applications received for this role we are sadly unable to get back to every candidate personally.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Is this job for you? Louise wants: Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Client Services, Business Development Executive, New Business
|Contact Name||Louise Campbell|
|Telephone||0131 297 2713|
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist