Sales DirectorVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: competitive salary + OTE
Meraki Talent are delighted to be working alongside an exciting global business who are currently seeking a Sales Director to join their growing leadership team.
The business has aggressive growth plans and is therefore looking to recruit individuals who are well networked and natural business developers. The key objective of this opportunity is to create, develop and close strategic sales opportunities, working closely with “C” level stakeholders. Candidates who have worked within Education would be preferred.
The business has a great back story and has grown massively over the last 20 years, and the company culture is great. With a genuine client focus, striving to grow and maintain strong and lasting relationships with their customers this is a great place to work
If you would like to have an informal conversation about this role, please call Louise Campbell for an informal conversation.
Key responsibilities for Sales Director:
- Generate new income streams, identify prospects
- Grow existing clients with hands on sales approach
- Maximise growth through upselling and cross selling
- Meet with key clients and manage strategy partnerships
- Understand client’s requirements and prepare tailored and focused proposals
- Negotiate contracts with multiple key client decision makers
- Build strong strategic sales plans
- Thorough understanding of complex business product / services, competitors and industry
- Utilise sales knowledge of client needs to drive product development
Key qualities for Sales Director:
- Ability to manage teams in multiple geographical locations
- Clear success in closing new business deals and exceeding sales goals
- Results driven
- Collaborative leader
- Analytical thinker
- Susceptible to change
Due to the high number of applications received for this role we are sadly unable to get back to every candidate personally.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Is this job for you? Louise wants: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Client Services Manager, Client Services Director, Education, Learning and Development, Mentoring, Strategy, Planning, Business Development, Board level
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist