Account ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: competitive salary and benefits
Meraki Talent is currently recruiting for a newly created Account Manager to join one of Edinburgh’s most exciting and successful tech start-ups. Having recently secured investment from notable high profile investors they are now looking to develop a sales team to push the business into international markets.
With arguably one of the best office locations in Edinburgh, a fantastic product and an even better team around you, this is not an opportunity to be missed for an individual keen to progress with a career in sales.
I am eager to speak with individuals who ideally have experience working within a sales capacity. As the first dedicated sales person you will be at the heart of all B2B activity and given the scope to take the lead on sales strategy going forward. There is heaps of potential to develop within this role which makes it the ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term career.
If you think you have what it takes for this role and want to find out more, please call Louise Campbell or send your CV across stating why you are right for the role.
Key responsibilities for Account Manager:
- Follow up on all prospective client leads which have come in on the back of marketing campaigns or promotions
- Close all leads which have been market qualified
- To plan cold calling campaigns
- Document all activity on CRM and ensure is kept up to date
- To seek ways to improve our service package and service offering to our customers
- Adopt personalised sales style, while keeping the key of elements of the brand in mind
Key qualities for Account Manager:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Natural sales ability; you must be confident, and articulate, particularly on the telephone
- Critical Thinking, Improvement and ideas driven
- Communication / relationship building / networking
In return, you will be given lots of training, support and a competitive salary as well as being treated to bacon rolls and beers on a Friday.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Is this job for you? Louise wants: Sales, Telesales, Business Development, Client Services, Account Management
|Contact Name||Louise Campbell|
|Telephone||0131 297 2713|
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist