Outbound Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £19k p/a + OTE's
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: MD9278
Working with one of our key clients, we are looking to recruit an Outbound Sales Advisor for their Newbridge Branch.
Based in the branch, you will be part of a dedicated sales team committed to the branch sales efforts.
You will be supporting Area Sales Manager by making outbound business development calls in a B2B environment, identifying opportunities and arranging appointments.
Individually, you will chasing your own sales, providing excellent customer service to new & existing business, closing sales and working to targets.
What will the role involve?
- Achieving/exceeding KPI’s/Targets put in place.
- Seeing a sale through from initial contact through to realisation.
- Making outbound calls to potential business to to gain new business.
- Generating new leads and new business where possible
- A proven track record in sales and working towards targets
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- The ability to think on your feet and manage your time efficiently
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administration Assistant Communisis, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist