Business Development Manager to the Hospitality industryVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 37467
Eden Scott's client provides a high quality product and service to the hospitality industry across the central belt of Scotland, they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager based in Scotland with close proximity to Edinburgh.
This role will report to the Managing Director and your role of Business Development will be to hunt out new business opportunities and also manage existing relationships by providing solutions to hospitality businesses including hotels, restaurants, pub and bar companies, golf clubs etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing long-term customer relationships
- Utilising market research to generate new customer business
- Translating leads into sales
- Developing market awareness of the companies products at trade shows and events * Keeping up to date with trends within the industry
- Preparing detailed business proposals and tailored solutions for potential customers
- Achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets
To apply for this role of Business Development it is essential that you have:
- A strong proactive sales background
- At least one years experience (ideally two years) of selling high end/luxury products into the hospitality industry (ideally into the housekeeping department)
- Proven experience in tendering for public service and larger contracts
- Some operational experience in the hospitality industry would be preferred
- Strong presentation skills
Confidence in influencing senior decision makers
Excellent salary dependant on skills and experience is on offer up to £35k with bonus, plus various company benefits.
If you like the sound of this role and wish to apply then please do not hesitate to send a copy of your CV to Eden Scott or call Sally Rae on 0131 550 1138
|Contact Name||Sales & Marketing|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist