Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Escape Recruitment are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to join our client's growing Business Development team to support and drive the growth of the organisation by building and maintaining new client relationships.
As part of an award winning team you will be responsible for:
- Mentoring & leadership of Account Executives
- Building and maintaining new client relationships
- Development & strategic growth of current client base
- Delivery of key domestic projects
- Presentations at events
- Additional duties as required
- Proven track record in business development/key account management is essential
- Experience of multi-channel sales techniques
- Previous SAS system experience would be beneficial although not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to excel in a team orientated environment
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Track record in delivering within target driven environments
This role is based in Edinburgh but may require both domestic and international travel as the role grows.
Our client offers an attractive base salary and OTE commission scheme.
Please confirm your current salary and expectations on application, along with your availability for interview.
Job Reference: CMI22449
Closing Date: 25 October 2016
|Contact Name||Claire Miller|
|Telephone||01506 517 230|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist