Resort Sales CoordinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Closing date: 31 December 2016
Be part of the most exciting hospitality story of 2016...
Are you looking to start your career with a global, luxury brand? Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering truly exceptional service? Then, join the team at Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort as the legend is reborn! We have exciting career opportunities for hardworking, professional Reservation Agents to join the team!
Position Scope Reservation Agent
To provide an efficient and friendly luxury reservation service for all aspects of our 5 star Resort. Manage high levels of pre-stay communication with guests both verbally and written. Build and design individually tailored, accurately priced and fully personalised itineraries for each guest. Using luxury selling techniques, establish the needs of each diverse customer, upsell the outstanding attributes of the Resort.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Efficiently and professionally handle high levels of luxury sales enquiries for the individual traveller/small travelling parties for all Resort facilities including bedrooms, food and beverage outlets, golf, spa, outdoor activities, airport transfers and off site excursions.
- Tailor communication appropriately to the various business sources including phone calls, e-mails, faxes, face to face, booking agencies and third party booking websites, maintaining exemplary luxury standards and high levels of attention to detail at all times.
- Curate detailed, relevant, personalised high quality sales proposals for every enquiry in an extremely professional verbal or written manner.
- Succeed on high enquiry to sale conversion ratio.
- Accurately administer all reservation details in numerous electronic booking systems taking personal responsibility of the correct input of all statistics.
- Manually prepare bespoke and accurate written confirmation documentation for every booking taken and update correctly after any amendments are made to the reservation prior to guests’ arrival.
- Must have a strong desire to work in an incomparable 5 star sector. This role is ideally suited to someone with some knowledge or experience in luxury hotel operations, sales or event planning experience in the luxury market. This is an entry level sales role offering an in depth training programme and excellent career prospects.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to communicate freely and eloquently in the local language
- Must have good mathematical skills and a creative mind.
- Must be willing to adhere to immaculate grooming policy and strict uniform standards
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment are essential.
- Previous hotel experience essential
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
- Uniforms - a uniform will be provided and selected items will be laundered at the Company's expense.
- Meals On duty - you will be entitled to a complimentary meal in the staff canteen whilst on duty on the Resort.
- Explore Program - Ambassador discounted room rates, available to you and your immediate family.
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering a range of Employee Assistance Help Lines.
- Resort Facilities - free use of resort facilities including the Spa Pool & Gym and Golf facilities (certain restrictions apply).
- On-going company Training and Development.
Applicants please note, that the successful Resort Sales Coordinator will work 5 days over 7, including evenings and weekends.
To apply, please send up-to-date CVs to
|Contact Name||Lisa McLellan|
|Address||Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist