Inside Sales ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Closing date: 27 November 2016
Inside Sales Manager
Pole To Win International is recruiting an Inside Sales Manager to oversee Inside Sales activities within our Global Sales and Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team based in the UK and US who review, contact and qualify B2B sales leads before handing over to client-facing Sales teams worldwide. The candidate will also have a personal sales quota assigned, and will be responsible for supporting Inside Sales Executives and Junior Sales Executives to meet team and individual quotas.
Candidates must therefore be highly motivated self-starters with demonstrable experience of leading distributed Inside Sales teams, and applying versatile techniques and behaviors when qualifying and prospecting leads received from internal lead generation teams. Experience of solutions-based selling in a services environment, and mentoring junior salespeople for career development into client-facing sales management roles would be advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience of managing Telemarketing, Inside Sales and/or Junior Sales within commercial B2B sales and marketing teams
- Customer-focused with strong commercial acumen, able to provide instruction, training, guidance and support to Inside Sales executives responsible for nurturing and engaging leads through the prospecting process and providing clear and timely information via telephone, email, and/or social media
- Effective mentoring of Junior Sales executives responsible for selling into smaller accounts, cross-selling throughout client footprints, driving new and repeat business from historical accounts, and supporting account management activities by client-facing sales managers, including at Director level and above
- Driving the qualification process by determining key information from prospects to support client-facing Sales teams worldwide as part of pre-qualification, including identifying actual decision-makers and other relevant commercial information as necessary
- Ensuring the Inside Sales team keeps prospects informed and reassured at all times during the sales development process by being approachable, supportive and professional at all times, while providing timely and relevant information and guidance as required
- Provide support to client-facing Sales teams at all stages of the sales cycle to grow the sales pipeline and close opportunities with existing clients and new prospects, including activities derived from lead generation and marketing campaigns, and coordinating webinars or meetings between prospects and the sales team
- Establish and initiate cross-selling campaigns across the global client base by modelling and analyzing historical sales and finance data, aligning client requirements, proposing sales strategies and owning and driving the Inside Sales and Junior Sales teams’ activities
- Good knowledge of digital, social and content marketing techniques and concepts
- Experience with Salesforce is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A tenacious personality with the drive to prospect, contact and nurture decision-makers
- Experience of working within a flexible team environment of a global organization
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to show evidence of working in an organization providing services to fast-paced, technology-driven markets
- An excellent communicator
- Able to respond well to pressure
- Organized and methodical
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Able to work well within a local and distributed team environment
Reports to: Director, Sales & Marketing Operations
Salary: Please send CV with salary expectations
About Pole To Win
Pole To Win (PTW) is a leading outsourcing services provider for markets including computer games, interactive media, internet of things, technology and e-learning. Our wide range of services includes: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition and Audio Production. We provide our clients the best chance to win.
|Contact Name||Cesar Ortiz|
|Address||9th Floor, Skypark 1 8 Elliot Place
About Pole To Win International
Pole To Win (PTW) is a leading global services provider in key software and technology-focused markets including games, interactive entertainment media, e-commerce, internet of things and e-learning.
Services include quality assurance, quality engineering, localization, translation, customer experience, talent acquisition and audio production. We offer an integrated range of solutions to ensure your customers' satisfaction in rapidly changing international markets.
With over 30 studios worldwide and over 4000 dedicated employees, we have the global infrastructure to scale and flex to match your ambitions. We've been entrusted with our clients' assets and intellectual property for over 20 years. Consistently stellar client retention rates and repeat multi-year engagements come from our deep commitment to innovation, our understanding of disruptive businesses, our love for what we do, and the fun we have doing it.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist