StoriiCare Sales ExecutiveVacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Salary: £28000+ OTE
Job ref. no.: SalesExec
StoriiCare is a platform used by the care sector as a life story and reminiscence tool, enabling families and care staff to collaborate, building life stories and preserving memories that really matter. These stories are accessible to families anywhere in the world.
The use of StoriiCare has the potential to improve the level of person centred care provided by staff and increase regulatory ratings for care providers.
This is a self employed commission only role, with fantastic commission opportunities.
Due to continued expansion, we require experienced, motivated and successful sales professionals to become key members of our highly successful commission only sales team.
- Can work from home (calls + travelling for demos and closing)
- Commission is uncapped
- Direct + ongoing commission from each close
- Can work from any area in the UK
- Responsible for generating revenue and achieving sales targets
- Strong sales drive
- Confident at communicating and closing the sale with decision makers
- Generating new sales, whilst maintaining repeat sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to write documentation clearly and concisely
- No monies collected at point of sale
- Once sale is made, administration passes to head office
- Direct liaison with our Sales Director
- Full back up support from head office
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Cameron Graham|
|Telephone||0141 243 2027|
12 Renfield Street
An exciting global tech company with Glasgow based Headquarters.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist