Contact details for this recruiter
Company name: s1
Vacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
s1jobs are looking to recruit a sales support expert within our highly successful Glasgow sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious sales support person, with the ability to demonstrate proven success in a technical sales support or customer service environment. If you don't have advertising or recruitment experience, you must be able to demonstrate success in technical customer service.
You should be confident, be able to resolve client enquiries clearly over the phone and face-to-face to clients at all levels, and always go "above and beyond".
We will reward the right person with an excellent salary, benefits and all the tools needed for the job.
As part of your Sales Support Executive role you will be expected to;
- Be an expert advisor of the s1jobs and s1homes websites
- Be highly competent in using business CRM systems
- Support our sales team by processing and confirming orders.
- Ensure all orders comply with company policies and procedures for audit purposes
- Provide reports for the sales team
- Perform administrative duties as required including managing client campaigns
- Handle inbound customer enquiries and requests for support in a professional, informative and courteous manner
- Deliver customer training face to face or using online meeting software
To be considered for this position, you must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar sales support position.
- Experience of working with an ‘online’ company would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills are essential with advanced knowledge of Excel being advantageous.
- The ability to use your initiative, plan your own workload and work unsupervised on occasions.
- Attention to detail skills are essential to the role
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service levels both verbally and written.
Please click apply now and attach your CV with a short covering letter explaining your suitability for this position.
Due to the expected high volume of applications only successful applications will be contacted within 14 days of application.
s1, Scotland's premier online recruitment business, is enjoying a stellar period of growth. Our success is contagious, as market leader, our unrivalled expertise continues to deliver the best of Scotland's talent to Scotland's business community. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding professional to join a truly iconic Scottish brand with an enviable reputation and huge ambition. If you thrive in an extremely fast paced, commercial environment and want to contribute to s1's success story, then this is the ideal time to come on board and keep us at the top of our game.