Business Development ExecutiveVacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 + Benefits
Closing date: 03 November 2016
Radiator is an established Digital Marketing Agency, offering clients such as Edinburgh Zoo, Mactaggart and Mickel and Scot JCB a range of Website Design/Development and Digital Marketing services to build their online brands and sales.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive with a positive attitude to join our passionate and friendly team; contributing to our growth.
Although candidates with commercial experience will be considered, this role could also be an ideal first step for a Graduate into the Digital Marketing environment.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Field and qualify new business enquiries in a professional, friendly and informative manner
- Proactively research and identify new business opportunities; initiating contact
- Regular contact with our current clients; identifying and raising new business opportunities
- Set up face-to-face meetings and/or the preparation of a Proposal for all qualified enquiries and opportunities
- Maintain a record of all activity and outcomes through our internal CRM system
Essential experience & skills:
- Strong communication skills & ability to build trust and communicate Radiator’s values
- Taking great pride in your work with the client's needs at the heart of what you do
- Open to continual development; taking advantage of the training offered in proven digital services and processes
What we are looking for in you:
- Confidence in identifying and dealing with new business opportunities and a passion for how Digital can positively impact our clients’ businesses
- As first point of contact you must demonstrate a “can do” attitude combined with an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to adhere to internal processes
- You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills as this role relies on daily dealings with existing/prospective clients as well as Radiator’s internal team
- In return we will offer the successful candidate a great opportunity for Business Development career potential within a successful, established and positive Digital Agency
What we can offer you:
- A great agency culture which you can contribute to and giving you every chance to further your career
- The opportunity to learn and develop from our radiant team and exciting digital contracts
- Bupa Healthcare benefits
- Lunch on us from 3PM every 4th Friday
- Radiator Summer and Winter days out
If this sounds like the new challenge you have been waiting for, please apply today by sending your CV and covering letter stating why you are a good fit for the role.
|Contact Name||Stephen Hunter|
|Telephone||0141 332 0404|
37 Otago Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist