Team Manager - Business To BusinessVacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Salary: £25,000 per annum, + 10% performance related bonus
Due to our continuous success, Parseq have an exciting opportunity available for a Team Manager join our team based in Glasgow. You’ll be working on behalf of one of our long standing clients, who are one of the UK’s leading telecommunications provider.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading the performance of a team of up to 15 B2B Sales Executives who are responsible for contacting SME organisations and generating new business while building pipeline opportunities.
We will provide industry leading training and environment that will equip you with the necessary skills, knowledge and qualitative approach to delivery, in all that you do. All that we ask in return is that you always strive to do your best, which you immerse yourself in our client’s brand and most importantly you are always honest, open and transparent with our customers / prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to take the next step in their sales management career.
- Responsible for the ongoing coaching & development of all Team Members, ensuring that everyone is equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Ensure all Team Members receive weekly coaching and one to one sessions in line with campaign requirements across both qualitative and qualitative metrics.
- Deliver against pre-agreed Client and business build plans, providing robust feedback, real-time in relation to actual performance versus forecasted performance.
- Continually look to improve customer satisfaction and minimise /eradicate customer dissatisfaction across all key touch points.
- Immerse and engage your team in both the vision and values of your associated Client’s brand.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train and positively lead your team on a daily basis, ensuring that you work to pre-agreed standards and importantly, delivering against them.
- Adopt a performance management framework at a micro and macro level, ensuring contact centre and Client efficiencies across all key performance indicators.
- Maintain healthy staff retention rates through effective management and ongoing team member development, whilst creating an environment that rewards, recognises and encourages success at every level.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years relevant supervisory experience within a sales environment
- Experience of working in a B2B sales campaign
- Previous experience of providing the effective planning, organisation and development of a team of sales people
- Experience of delivering individual/group coaching to improve professionalism and overall sales metrics
- Demonstrate ability to communicate information and develop individuals to improve their knowledge and skill set
- Experience of working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timescales
- To manage and motivate a business to business sales team
- Manage sales targets and manage Advisors accordingly
- Conduct daily analysis of sales statistics and implement changes/actions to improve results
- Act as a mentor and coach the sales team
- Manage the quantity and quality of sales
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports
- Manage all outbound team sales activities
- Reduce cancellations and complaints
Why do people want to work at Parseq?
- Competitive salary £25,000 per annum, + 10% performance related bonus
- Attractive hours of work - 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, 9am until 6pm
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with a leading blue chip brand
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted parking facilities
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite gym
- City centre location with great access and transport points
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- 24 days annual leave + 4 days statutory
f you think you have the skills and experience to join the team as the new Team Manager then click ‘Apply’ today and we’ll speak to you soon!
Parseq are a business of people; driven to add value, processes designed to reduce costs and technology built to deliver intelligence. Our flexible and agile approach to front and back office services has enabled us to forge strong relationships with some of the UK's leading brands over the past 30 years. For our clients we add value and innovate, enable a better level of service for their customers and reduce costs.
Our services cover the full range of Contact Centre Operations, through to a full suite of Finance and Administration processing. We dovetail into our client's operations providing seamless engagement between ourselves and our client ensuring transparent engagement, operating as if we were part of their business.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist