Commercial Social Media ExecutiveVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £Salary not specified
Are you passionate about social media? If so we have an exciting opportunity for a driven, talented and creative individual with strong social media skills to join one of the UK’s largest media organisations
At Newsquest Scotland, we operate some of the best loved media brands, reaching an audience of over 5M adults every month via our market-leading platforms, including The Herald newspaper, the Evening Times, , and .
Due to expansion we are now looking to recruit a social media expert to work within our advertising department supporting our client’s social media advertising campaigns to include the management of budgets, planning, buying and tracking media to maximise our client’s campaign objectives.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple clients and accounts at any one time.
- Creating social media campaigns across platforms including facebook, Linked In and Twitter.
- Building competitions and data capture.
- Budget tracking and campaign management to maximise response and conversion for our clients.
- Creation and trafficking of Facebook ad campaigns
- Knowledge of different types of Facebook ad products and when to use each one
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns
In addition you will also ideally have experience of online marketing in general, including display ad placements and native content.
Any experience of working with a CMS would also be desirable.
You should live and breathe social media and keep on top of updates and industry developments.
You will be highly organised, motivated and a self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team and using your initiative to bring new opportunities to the forefront.
The successful candidate will be offered a good basic salary and a great working environment with scope to grow.
If you have the skills and experience required for the post please apply via the apply now button.
Closing date for applications: 21st October 2016
|Contact Name||Susan Onions (Advertising)|
|Address||Newsquest (Herald & Times) Ltd
200 Renfield Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist