Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an EXPEREINCE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE to work with one of Scotland longest established recruitment agencies based in Hillington, this will be a dual role for Topstaff Employment and Clyde Health Care.
The successful candidate will work with each department to generate sales through new business as well as retaining and growing existing business. Performing a crucial function in the development of both new and existing accounts, through pro-active telesales, client visit and cold calling along with attending networking events to promote the services of the business. The prime objective is to achieve and then exceed the targets that has been agreed by the Director.
- To contact new and existing clients by telephone and cold calling to build effective relationships in order to encourage new and repeat business
- To source new sales leads using the internet (Google, LinkedIn,), trade press, business press, industry contacts and CRM system (adequate contact data will be supplied but it will be necessary to supplement this with your own activity)
- To build, develop and enhance relationships with new clients through attend face-to-face client meetings for sales opportunities.
- To plan, create and present sales presentations
- To update client information on the CRM system
- To liaise with the Finance department to ensure that clients remain up to date with payments
To be considered for the post you must have at least two years’ experience in a Senior Sales role where you can demonstrate success in selling. Excellent telephone communication skills. Have the ability to adapt your style across different functions and levels within the business, dependant on who the ultimate decision maker within the business.
Proven track record of breaking down barriers and extracting information to ensure that you meet client needs and objectives, and that leads are targeted that will ensure return on investment. Ability to build and maintain client relationships, resilient and confident and a true phone warrior.
A full EU driving license is essential for this role. Experience of working within the recruitment industry would be an advantage but not essential.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Job Reference: BCM282
Closing Date: 20 October 2016
Topstaff Offers The Services Of An Employment Agency For Permanent Work and An Employment business For Temporary Work.