Sales ConsultantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 + uncapped commission company car and mobile phone
Closing date: 12 November 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading providers of washroom and hygiene services in Scotland.
We are looking for a passionate, self motivated and driven field sales representative to cover Lanarkshire & Glasgow to join our expanding sales team selling washroom and hygiene services to a wide range of businesses. We pride ourselves on the standard of our service and our customers are those who know the value of quality and reliability.
What the role involves:
- A field based role, Monday to Friday, working to postcode areas in your territory.
- The main focus of the role is winning new business.
- You will generate your own sales through telephoning prospects from the Company's CRM system or by self-generated prospects.
- Additional Sales will be generated from attending telesales appointments and selling to existing clients
- Selling on the day
- You will also manage existing clients so the role also involves maintaining and enhancing those relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Achieving and also exceeding target
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to build long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Although experience in field sales could be an advantage the role would also be suitable for someone with a telesales background who feels they would be suited to a career in field sales.
What we are offering:
- Working for a very successful, well established, family run company
- An attractive benefits package including a basic salary of circa £20,000 dependant on experience plus bonuses and uncapped commission. (We would expect your year one earnings circa £26,000 and increasing significantly in year 2 )
- Fully expensed company car and mobile phone
- Support from our in-house telesales team and full training programme
What to do next:
If you like the sound of a long-term career working for a well established, family run company and believe you have the qualities to succeed in this role please send a covering letter and your CV.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist