Telesales Account ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: Up to £18,500 + OTE - £25k + excellent benefits package
Job ref. no.: s1
Market-leading UK soft drink manufacturer and renowned Scottish brand, A.G. Barr, is currently recruiting for a Telesales Account Manager full time and part time opportunities.
Joining the team in North Lanarkshire, our preferred candidate will be at home in this target-driven position taking ownership of and managing a portfolio of client accounts.
You will be selling to your own customer base of between 400-500 independent retailers across the UK and be expected to drive volume of brand sales as well as introducing them to products they don’t yet stock.
Ideally, our Telesales Account Manager will be confident, outgoing and bring wide-ranging experience to the position.
What candidates should already possess
- Ideally you will have previous B2B sales experience
- Proven telesales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisation skills
- An ability to build excellent customer relations
And what we’d like you to have
- Target-driven approach to work
- An abundance of self-motivation
- Passion for delivering results
- World class customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Above all else, an outgoing personality
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- OTE potential of £25k plus sales incentives and rewards
- 33 days annual holiday
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Share scheme for eligible employees
If A.G. Barr sounds like the place you want to take the next step in your career, apply today. Send your CV with a covering letter detailing your current salary details and what you’ll bring to the role.
As one of Scotland’s and the UK’s most recognised names, we’re expecting an influx of interest in this role. While we wish everyone could be part of the Barr family, we’re also realistic. So, if you haven’t heard from us within four weeks of applying, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist