Recruitment ConsultantVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join us in our new office in Glasgow. If you have a background in recruitment, have great banter and want to join an exciting ambitious business then we would love to speak to you!
Who are iMultiply?
iMultiply is a finance an executive search business focused on delivering exemplary customer service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and non-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
We want to raise the standards of the recruitment industry and feel that our consultants should be properly rewarded for their hard work. We have an unrivalled commission structure that offers more earning potential than the other consultancies in Glasgow and is largely based around customer satisfaction.
What we’re offering:
- The chance to take control of your career, manage your own workload and work for a growing and profitable early stage business
- Work for a company that welcomes creative thinking and where decisions and ideas can be implemented quickly
- Excellent training and development opportunities– promotions are based on merit and attitude, not time served.
- The opportunity to network with senior decision makers and business owners to really boost your business development!
- Work life balance
- Interviewing candidates to assess their ability, skills, aspirations, suitability and culture fit to our clients
- Business Development to secure new business, promote iMultiply and the range of services we can provide
- Meeting with clients to discuss our organisations working together within the future, assessing their existing & future requirements while acting as a brand ambassador for iMultiply
- Account Manage a portfolio of clients ranging from SME's to FTSE 100 companies
- Designing campaigns to attract the highest calibre of candidates available on the marketplace
- Attending networking events to maximise our coverage and project our new brand onto the marketplace
- Offering a consultative approach to ensure we deliver a first class service to employers and candidates at all times
- Negotiating with customers
The right person will have:
- A background in recruitment
- The desire to succeed and grow the business
- Experience working in a targeted environment
- A focus on building long-term relationships and providing exemplary customer service
- Good banter and sense of humour
This vacancy sits within our Accountancy and Finance team, experience within Accountancy & Finance is not essential however the motivation to succeed is!
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Kirsty Mackenzie on or email
|Contact Name||Kirsty MacKenzie|
|Telephone||0141 648 9150|
|Address||Quadrant, 17 Bernard Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6PW|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist