Territory ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 13768009/001
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Territory Manager for our client, a global branded beauty business. This role is initially a short term contract so this role will suit someone who is currently immediately available.
Our client is a global business who have an extensive product portfolio of premium branded beauty products.
As Territory Manager you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of beauty and fragrance brands in the assigned Scottish territory. The key responsibility of this role is to drive, develop and maximise revenue and sales in line with personal and company business objectives and targets.
The successful Territory Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record within field sales.
- Experience of managing a customer base of retailers and/or pharmacies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong passion for representing quality brands.
- Able to work autonomously.
- A quick self-started who is self-motivated and confident.
- Fully PC literate.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ideally based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Basic salary DOE + car allowance + bonus
Please note this position is offered on an initial 3 month contract.
|Contact Name||Anissa Mouffok|
|Telephone||+44 141 331 7920|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist