Financial Solutions Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Financial Solutions Sales Adviser
KPMG’s Personal Debt Solutions team in Scotland provide advice and debt solutions to individuals who are struggling to manage their unsecured debts.
As a market leading debt solutions provider, our sales team receive a high volume of enquiries from individuals seeking advice, both online and by phone. The team’s role is to discuss with the potential client the most appropriate solution for them in their circumstances, in line with both legislation and best practice, and sell the benefits using an adviser like KPMG can bring.
Due to increased levels of enquiries we aim to recruit Advisers to join our sales team. This could be a full time or part time role. Hours will be flexible to suit individual requirements but we need to cover peak demand Monday to Friday 5pm to 8pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our hard working, customer focussed advice/sales team within an established and successful operation.
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls with individuals facing financial difficulties;
- Quickly building rapport/trust with the individual;
- Establishing individual’s financial circumstances;
- Understanding whether they are eligible for the various debt solutions available and which would be most appropriate for them;
- Getting ‘buy in’ for KPMG to act on their behalf; and
- Completing the sale - taking prospective clients through the process from initial contact until a suitable arrangement is in place.
- You should have Sales experience in the financial services sector. You may have experience of the debt solutions market, although this is not essential as training will be provided;
- You will be experienced in working in a volume, fast paced environment and will be dynamic and target/goal oriented;
- You will be experienced in managing a sales pipeline and in converting, negotiating and closing sales;
- You will be confident and articulate in your dealings and have the ability to adapt your style to your target audience;
- You will be able to listen and quickly assess the circumstances of complex individual cases;
- You will be required to work well as part of a team and individually; and
- You should be IT literate and have the ability to quickly adapt to new bespoke IT systems.
Technical training in relation to the available and appropriate debt solutions will be provided.
Based in our brand new, state of the art accommodation in St Vincent Plaza, Glasgow, KPMG offers an exciting working environment. As well as competitive salary and annual bonus, KPMG offers a range of flexible benefits, giving you the opportunity to manage your own reward package so that it has maximum value to you personally.
We are recruiting for either a full time or part time position. Flexible options for working hours, but will need to include our busiest time for client calls between 5pm to 8pm Monday through Friday.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist