Sales ExecutiveVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £18000 per annum + OTE of £30,000 in year 1
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749684
Hudson are proud to be supporting our client to recruit Graduate Sales Executives in Glasgow City centre. Specialising in professional services our has ambitious growth plans and can offer you the chance to be the part of a successful company from the ground up. They have breed a close nit team who really believe in team work and are passionate about driving a true sales culture.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead generation
- Cold calling
- Working to high sales targets
- Booking appointments in for field sales executives
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be educated to degree level
- Sales experience
- A tenacious approach with the ability to influence others
- Confident communication skills
Our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary of £18,000
- Fantastic commission structure - realistically £30,000 OTE in year 1
- The opportunity to work in a fun sales environment
- The chance to work for a market leader who can offer career progression quickly
If this role would be of interest please apply today for an interview & start date in October.
**please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Charlotte Taillefer|
|Telephone||+44 141 240 2441|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist