Business Development ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £18,000 OTE £22,000
Due to our ongoing success, Parseq Glasgow have an immediate requirement for experienced and hungry Business Development Manager to join our family. This is a very exciting opportunity for a sales professional looking to take the next step in their sales career. Our sales teams are positive and proactive, with the drive to achieve targets.
We are offering a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and commission structure (OTE £22k) as well as a Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm shift pattern.
As a Business Development Manager you’ll work on behalf of one of the UK’s leading telecommunications provider who are a long standing client of Parseq. You’ll make outbound calls to business selling the benefits and products of our client to potential SME is an outbound sales role where you’ll be focused on ensuring the customer has an excellent experience and fully understands the benefit of the products and business.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll make outbound calls to SME customers, selling products and services on behalf of our client.
- Represent our clients brand in a professional manner
- Making outbound calls to SME customers
- Engaging with gatekeepers to ensure you can speak to the decision makers.
- Identify business needs through effective questioning
- Suggest relevant products and services
- Working to achievable KPI’s including sales targets
- Provide an excellent sales journey
- Pipeline future sales opportunities
- Ensure all sales are compliant and in line with quality policy.
- Using a variety of systems to ensure all customer interaction is recorded accurately.
Knowledge & Experience
Working in this fast paced role; hard work, determination and providing excellent customer service is a must. You will be part of a winning team; you won’t stop until your customer is satisfied
- Highly self-motivated and driven to exceed
- Previous outbound sales experience within a B2B environment is preferred
- Experience of effectively communicating with varied levels of seniority within business
- Knowledge of professional selling and closing sales positively
- Brand awareness
- Evidence of achieving sales targets in a fast paced, driven environment
- Can demonstrate the ability for making customers feel special, being a real people person who is brilliant engaging over the telephone
- Passionate about providing an excellent service
- Proven ability to match the best products suitable to customer needs
- Target oriented
- Solutions focused
- Effective communication
- Winning attitude
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
Why work for Parseq?
We spend so much time at work it’s important that we feel fulfilled and supported in what we do. It’s also about enjoying the time we spend together as a team and respecting the people we work with. Thomas McAllister has this to say about working at Parseq.
"The people I have worked with from the start have made it enjoyable. Everyone is really supportive and willing to help including QA, agents and managers. There is always someone willing to help you improve your targets. If I think I’ve had a bad day then someone is there to help and have a friendly conversation with.”
We also offer the following benefits:
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with a leading blue chip brand
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted parking facilities
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite gym
- City centre location with great access and transport points
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- 24 days annual leave + 4 days statutory
If you think you have the skills and experience to join the team as the new Business Development Manager then click ‘ Apply’ today and we’ll speak to you soon!
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.
Parseq are a business of people; driven to add value, processes designed to reduce costs and technology built to deliver intelligence. Our flexible and agile approach to front and back office services has enabled us to forge strong relationships with some of the UK's leading brands over the past 30 years. For our clients we add value and innovate, enable a better level of service for their customers and reduce costs.
Our services cover the full range of Contact Centre Operations, through to a full suite of Finance and Administration processing. We dovetail into our client's operations providing seamless engagement between ourselves and our client ensuring transparent engagement, operating as if we were part of their business.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist