Travel ConsultantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: Excellent salary and uncapped bonus!!
See your career take off with Barrhead Travel!!
Barrhead Travel, The Holiday and Tailor Made Travel Specialists are delighted to advertise that due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for Travel Consultants across our numerous locations in Glasgow.
Barrhead Travel currently employs over 850 people throughout our branch network and we’re continuing to grow quickly, with new stores opening every year. At Barrhead Travel, we realise that the quickest way to grow our company is to grow our people.
- Provide in depth specialist information to all customers
- Create tailor-made itineraries to suit the customer’s needs
- Working in a face to face environment
- Meet and exceed set targets. The more you sell the more you earn!!
- Ensure all bookings are made accurately
- Offering exceptional customer service at all times
- We are looking for candidates with a minimum 1 year travel sales experience
- Or 2 years proven sales experience in a target driven role
- Well-travelled with a good knowledge of places visited
- A genuine interest and passion for travel is essential
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed!
- Naturally good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
What we can offer:
An exciting growing company, that cares about its staff and will always and put you first. A company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Uncapped earnings
- Industry leading rewards
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development with fantastic career prospects
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting company.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you?
If so then get in touch by submitting your CV today.
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Address||Barrhead Travel, HR Department
194-200 Main Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administrative Officer Healthcare Improvement Scotland, glasgow
- Quality AdministratorMurray Recruitment, glasgow
- Receptionist & AdministratorSearch Consultancy, glasgow
- Customer Service Representative & AdministratorPagazzi Lighting, glasgow
- Recruitment And Sales Administrator (12 Month FTC)Red The Consultancy Europe, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist