Telephone Sales AgentVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive + bonus scheme
Closing date: 22 October 2017
Reports to: Sales Reservations Manager
Location: Hotel Connexions, 280 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RL
Do you have the drive and determination to work for a company with an enviable reputation as Scotland’s premier hotel booking company?
Are you the type of individual who takes great care, attention and pride in getting it right for every customer?
Could you be?
One of our expert travel advisors providing customers with a bespoke service and local knowledge to suit any type of travel – creating breaks that make memories to last a lifetime.
If so, Hotel Connexions would like to hear from you.
Who we are:
Established in 1993, we specialise in selling high quality 3, 4 and 5 star hotels and resorts throughout the UK and Ireland. We have been providing expertise and value to both clients and customers for over 24 years, offering tailored marketing solutions to help maximise occupancy and revenue within all areas of our partner hotels. Our experience and knowledge provide our members with access to the best hotel deals available, including prices, packages, added extras and upgrades.
To maximise all sales opportunities and provide a professional service to customers, representing Hotel Connexions company values at all times.
Monday - Friday
Responsible for achieving agreed sales targets through consistent quality service and delivery of excellent customer service. Responsible for gaining product knowledge, through learning and experience. Responsible for taking calls from the general public and advising and assisting them with their holiday requirements. To be an effective team member and pro-actively contribute to the department.
- Responsible for achieving all personal sales targets
- Responsible for gaining an in-depth knowledge of all Hotel Connexions products
- Responsible for using product knowledge to identify sales opportunities and to close the sale
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and selecting appropriate products
- Responsible for consistently providing a professional service that exceeds customer expectations
- Take responsibility for your own personal development by seeking feedback from others and acting upon it
- Responsible for encouraging and assisting team members
- Ensure own work is fully accurate and to a high standard at all times
- The ability and desire to exceed set sales targets – results orientated
- Clear and effective telephone manner
- Able to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
40 hours per week
Bonus Scheme available
|Contact Name||Alison Duncan|
|Address||280 St Vincent Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist