Business Development Manager (Digital Communications Agency)Vacancy posted: Monday, 24 October 2016
Salary: Up to £40 000 plus excellent bonus structure
Our client is a growing agency which has been helping some of Scotland's best-loved brands to plan, create and improve their digital content for 3 years. The company offers Social Media, Graphics and Branding, Web Design & E Commerce solutions to clients across Scotland within an increasingly diverse range of industries.
In order to facilitate further planned growth, they are currently recruiting for a Business Development professional to join their team based in Hillington.
You’ll need consultative sales experience because you’ll be picking up client enquiries, creating leads and opportunities, scoping projects, making pitches and presentations, writing detailed proposals to fulfil client needs and ultimately securing business for the agency.
You’ll also get to work with our leading content strategists and developers as you help clients solve problems and build better digital experiences for their customers.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a sales/business development role within an agency
- Proven success in consultative sales
- A clear understanding of the benefits of content marketing and good content strategy
- The ability to create and identify sales opportunities
- Experience developing and managing relationships
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic experience of tender and proposal writing
What else we’re looking for:
- An organised professional who can juggle multiple opportunities to build and deliver on a successful pipeline
- Someone who can work creatively and collaboratively with colleagues
- A calm professional who builds trust and rapport with blue-chip clients
If you have what we’re looking for and want to make a difference at a growing Glasgow agency, please get in touch.
|Contact Name||Russell McCaig|
|Telephone||0141 637 9544|
70 West Regent Street
About Deanston Cooper
Deanston Cooper is a market leading consultancy providing recruitment and career management solutions to the Construction Industry in Scotland.
The company was started through a strong belief that even in today's overcrowded marketplace there was an opportunity for a different type of consultancy. One that operates with honesty and integrity, whilst having the knowledge, skills and credibility to guarantee success. For our clients this means being able to attract, recruit, retain and develop the best possible talent. For our candidates it's making sure their next career move is the right move.
We made our Mission: "Determined to be different"
And we have been behaving differently ever since.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Sales Membership Managers, General & Assistant Managers - Leisure and FitnessCOREcruitment, glasgow
- Account Manager / Business Development QA Ltd, glasgow
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/ AREA SALES EXECUTIVE Randall Human Resources, glasgow
- Supply Chain ManagerFreedom Brands, glasgow
- Business Development ManagerMosaic Shack, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist