Allied Vehicles Ltd is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of wheelchair accessible mobility vehicles and vehicle adaptations. We have a countrywide reputation for ensuring quality, value and customer satisfaction.
A new opportunity has become available for a Part Time Sales Assistant to join our Mobility Solutions department in Dobbies in Lanark. You will carry out those duties relating to the sale of a wide range of Mobility products to our customers, dealing with customer requirements in a professional and efficient manner, processing of paperwork as per company administration purposes.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Welcome all customers on initial arrival to store and deal with every customer in a professional manner
- Apply good communication skills when dealing with both customers and suppliers and liaise with customers in respect to product delivery date and time
- Deal with all aftersales enquiries and servicing enquiries
- Sell additional products and accessories to customers where possible
- Be aware of market trends, products and product developments including competitor knowledge and investigate further sales opportunities
- Ensure Mobility Solutions showroom/sales area, stock room/parts store and staff areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
To be effective in this role, you will have experience of sales in a retail/shop environment or business to business experience, a proven track record of achieving sales results/targets and you will be computer literate with good written and communication skills. An understanding and sympathetic demeanour is also essential.
Working weekends, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 6pm. This position offers a superb opportunity to join a progressive and committed company. In return, we offer a basic salary of £7.94 per hour, 30 days holiday (including bank hols), Group Pension Scheme, Group Life, Car Lease Scheme and Aftersales Discounts.
If you meet our criteria and would like to be part of our friendly and pleasant working environment in Lanark, please forward your CV stating why you would be suited to the role via the APPLY NOW button.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
****NO AGENCIES PLEASE****
|Contact Name||Michaela McIntosh|
|Address||23 Lomond Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist