Telesales ExecutiveVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £16k to £22k circa, dependent upon experience
Salary - £16k to £22k circa, dependent upon experience with the potential to earn additional uncapped bonus by meeting for exceeding targets
Highly motivated and ambitious Telesales Professional to work in a B2B sales environment arranging appointments for Account Executives to meet senior management to discuss their business insurance requirements. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales focused individual to join a progressive company with a view to making a career in insurance.
- Calling new business to generate quality leads by explaining our unique approach
- Database management
- Building relations with senior level decision makers
- Appointment setting and maximising sales by networking with all potential clients
- Reporting key point indicators to manager on a daily basis
THE CANDIDATE: KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Prior outbound telesales experience able to demonstrate a proven track record
- Sales focused, tenacious, aggressive, ambitious and target driven
- Strong command of English and IT literate
- Excellent communicator and exceptional people skills
- Enthusiastic, efficient and a team player
- A self motivator with strong time management and organisational skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
There is a basic salary of £16k to £22k circa, dependent upon experience with the potential to earn additional uncapped bonus by meeting and exceeding targets. Health insurance, Pension, 31 days holiday including public holidays and most importantly the company will pay for the Chartered Insurance Institute Exams with £1,000 bonus upon completion to CII level. The job is office hours Monday to Friday 9-5.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist