Director Of Business DevelopmentVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
The role will primarily be responsible for creating and implementing a new business strategy to explore new revenue streams, driving business development activity and spearhead growth for the business to achieve ambitious growth targets. This is a strategic leadership role and you will be required to think commercially, creatively and be a genuine solution orientated professional. The Director of Business Development will be a key member of the executive team who will provide valuable counsel on the marketplace and act as an ambassador to prospects, network companies and partners with the intent of helping the company succeed.
- Identifying new business opportunities, creating strategic, trusted-adviser relationships internally and externally, closing deals and establishing long-term relationships that lead to beneficial business partnerships
- Plan, prepare and coordinate in conjunction with Directors, the implementation of the company’s business plan and the penetration of existing and new markets
- Research organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new business opportunities
- Build links with political parties to build intelligence and links ensuring the company maintains a political position
- Supply Directors and managers with relevant research, political agendas and market intelligence information and give guidance with relevant strategy and pricing proposals
- Ensure that various tender search systems are checked on a daily basis and identifying any contracts which may be of interest to the company
- Overall management of all strategic and operational relationship activities
- Provide market feedback to the Board of Directors and company senior management team regarding competitive offerings, prospective needs and generate development ideas
- Drive increased revenue and profit to contribute to the company’s financial objectives
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- MUST HAVE A proven track record of sourcing and winning major contracts in any of the following sectors – Social Enterprise, Charities, Learning & Development, Employment or Training sector
- Strong commercial mind as you will be working with senior management to align business strategies and solutions
- Able to liaise with key stakeholders on a political level
- The individual must be ethical and able to place focus on excellent customer service
- A problem solver and creative skills are essential as well as gaining a knowledge of how the company operates, it’s culture and ethos
- An inspirational leader able to direct teams
|Contact Name||Richard W|
|Telephone||01786 431 498|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist