Senior ScientistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £Highly Competitive
Closing date: 22 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/407145
Are you an exceptional scientist within the field of assay development? Do you have experience with new product development projects? Are you interested in applying you experience in an excellent growing company? If so then please read on.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior R&D Scientist to join a world leading organisation based near Ayr.
The role will include
- Development of immunoassay based products
- Project leadership
- Training and supervision of research and development staff
- Maintaining R&D equipment
- Providing technical authority to other departments
- Compiling and maintaining R&D documentation, preparing draft production and QC procedures for new products
In order to be considered you must meet the following criteria;
- Degree qualified in a biological or chemical science with relevant commercial lab experience commensurate with the requirements of the role
- Comprehensive knowledge of immunoassay technology(lateral flow experience highly beneficial)
- Highly experienced in experimental design and practice
- Knowledge of relevant biochemical methods and technologies
- Able to plan and lead projects with multi-discipline teams
This is a very rare and extraordinary opportunity within a fantastic organisation. If you are suitable I will contact you to provide further information and discuss the opportunity in greater depth. To make a confidential enquiry please call Simon Cairns on 0141 272 7715.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Simon Cairns|
|Telephone||0141 272 7715|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist