Quality Assurance AssociateVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: As you would expect from a first class employer, an excellent salary and benefits package including pension, private health and dental care and other benefits will be offered.
Location: East Kilbride
Closing date: 25 November 2016
Ferring Controlled Therapeutics Ltd
Quality Assurance Associate
Ferring Controlled Therapeutics Ltd is a highly successful pharmaceutical manufacturing and research and development company located in East Kilbride near Glasgow. Established in 1985 the company is now part of Ferring Pharmaceuticals a private, research driven biopharmaceutical company active in global markets.
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, the successful candidate would contribute to ensuring site compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and manufacturing licences for marketed and clinical products.
Reporting to the Head of Quality Assurance this position would ideally suit a Quality Assurance professional with at least five years relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry/GMP environment. You should possess a degree (BSc Hons or MSc) in pharmacy or life-science discipline and be eligible as a Qualified Person (Directives 2001/83/EC and 2001/20/EC). Previous experience in Health Authority (preferably FDA) Inspections is desirable.
The main responsibilities are:
- Release of commercial batches to market and site release of investigational medicinal product.
- Generation of Product Quality Reviews
- Lead Supplier Audits
- Prepare and execute internal audit programme
- Participate in Health Authority Inspections
- Manage and deliver GMP Training programme
- Manage SOP, complaint, deviation, change control and CAPA systems
- Apply quality standards to new products in Research and Development
- Contribute to Site Quality Objectives and quality improvement projects
|Contact Name||Eleanor Campbell|
|Address||1 Redwood Place
Peel Park Campus
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist