Senior Quality Assurance OfficerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: Competative Salary and Benefits Package
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: REF268A
Quotient are recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join the MosaiQ team based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be liaising with our Quality teams in both Edinburgh and Switzerland where they will be involved in a range of tasks including document control, internal audits and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) system.
- Migrate research & development facility from current QMS to Eysins QMS
- Implement and maintain all aspects of QMS
- Ensure that incidents and deviations and other quality system requirements are captured, reported and fully investigated and root cause established
- Conduct audits in support of the internal and external audit programme
- Identify areas for improvement and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Act as designate for Quality Manager
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new quality systems and procedures
|Contact Name||Quotient HR Team|
Pentlands Science Park
Quotient is a well-established bio-manufacturing organisation, with an internationally recognised product portfolio.
The product range includes in vitro diagnostics for immunohaematology, immunology and haematology. Many products incorporate polyclonal antisera or monoclonal antibodies.
The organisation offers contract services to the bioscience industry and currently manufactures products for major global players in the Life Sciences sectors. Development and manufacturing capabilities include pilot and large-scale mammalian cell culture, polyclonal antibody production, product formulation, liquid fill, and packaging. All manufacturing is carried out according to current Good Manufacturing Practice in facilities located at two sites in Edinburgh area.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist