QA SpecialistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Location: West Lothian
Job ref. no.: KC1821
- Coordination of CAPA management system.
- Provide guidance and expertise for investigation of failures, including leading and / or participating in CAPA and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support projects as QA representative to provide guidance and expertise on quality requirements.
- Development of effective internal and external customer relationships to ensure quality and regulatory compliance for the business.
- Preparation of quality reports, data and Key Performance Indicators for presentation to senior management as required.
- Monitor deviations, CAPA and associated quality trends reporting immediately any matters outside the norm to the Senior Management.
- Review of quality records for compliance to required.
- Support supplier quality management process, maintenance of Approved Supplier List, Qualification of new suppliers and support of supplier / material changes.
- Incoming inspection process to ensure timely disposition of raw materials and placing raw materials on hold where appropriate.
- Responsible to escalate to manager or above any concerns with respect to product quality.
- Participate in the facility internal and supplier audit as well as support Internal, Regulatory and Customer audits as required.
- Development and execution of an annual cGMP training program(s) for all personnel in addition to an induction cGMP training program for all new employees.
The successful candidate will hold a Degree in Science (chemistry, biology, medical technology) or equivalent professional training and have significant experience working in a FDA regulated industry. You will have previous experience in a GMP environment and a good understanding of Quality principles as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to present to all levels and functions within the organisation.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply to Kimberley Cooper of Brightwork Recruitment (BWSR) today.
Brightwork offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
|Contact Name||Kimberley Cooper|
|Telephone||0141 272 8138|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Kimberley Cooper Tel :- 0141 272 8138|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist