Support WorkersVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 61/16
Raeden Court, Aberdeen
Care at Home Aberdeen
Support Workers (Ref: 61/16)
Various hours available
£8.25 per hour
We currently have vacancies in our Care Home and Care at Home Serivce in Aberdeen for Support Workers. We require enthusiastic, motivated and flexible individuals working as part of a team you will support disabled people within the care home. We can offer a valued career and excellent training. Blackwood will pay for PVG & SSSC registration.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Have a passion for delivery high quality care including personal care
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally hold a relevant qualification (SVQ 2), not essential as training will be given
- Excellent benefits package, including company sick pay scheme with a qualifying period of 6 months
- 34 days holiday per annum including public holidays pro rata for part time hours
- Travel expenses
- Full training package including SVQ if necessary, manual handling, food hygiene, first aid and many more
- Payment of PVG and SSSC registration
Blackwood are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We welcome applications from minority ethnic groups. We will interview disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the post.
Closing date for applications is 1 November 2016.
|Contact Name||Anna Marshall|
|Address||160 Dundee Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist