Home Care Workers - East DunbartonshireVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Very competitive rates of pay
Closing date: 23 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CHC138
Location: East Dunbartonshire / Bearsden / Bishopbriggs / Kirkintilloch / Surrounding areas
Clyde Healthcare are urgently looking for home care workers in the East Dunbartonshire Area mainly but not limited to Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Kirkintilloch and Surrounding Areas.
Candidates must be self-motivated and committed to the provision a high quality services, and will work closely with our service users to provide professional care and support services enabling the client to remain independent in their own home.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care
- Providing domestic and household services ; including meal preparation
- Assisting clients to develop and maintain their daily living skills and independence
- Promptly reporting any change which may affect the health or wellbeing of a client.
No experience required as full training will be provided to those who have not previously worked in this sector. Candidates will be requires to undertake a PVG Disclosure Check.
Within this role we are able to offer:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- 15p per mile as reimbursement for recorded travel
- Shift patterns where staff are required to work one week 3 days and the following 4 days; with every second weekend off.
- Overtime available
- We are also able to offer ad hoc shifts to those unable to commit to shift pattern
Due to the nature of this role applicants MUST HAVE THEIR OWN TRANSPORT.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist