Personal Development Worker (Support Worker)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £8.25 Per Hour (Starting Rate)
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Personal Development Worker (Support Worker)
Hourly Rate: £8.25 (Starting Rate) + additional payment for sleepovers where applicable
Hours: Various hours available (+ Sleepovers where applicable)
Are you looking for a job which will help make a real difference to someone's life? Are you motivated, enjoy working with people and are looking for job satisfaction? Then read on…
C-Change Scotland is a supported living organisation committed to supporting real positive change in the lives of adults, children and families with additional support needs.
We want to recruit people from a range of different backgrounds and life experiences to work alongside individuals to achieve their outcomes. If you have what it takes to help people be valued, independent members of their community by using initiative and working to a high standard then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Closing date: Monday 24th of October 2016 at 5pm
Interviews: 26th & 27th of October 2016
To request an application pack please phone the number attatched. For further information and to apply online please select the "APPLY NOW" button.
|Telephone||0141 427 2946|
|Address||For any further information please contact C-Change Scotland: Phone: 0141 427 2946|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist