Support WorkersVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Hours per week: Various Hours Available (24 – 39 hours per week)
Rate of Pay: £8.00 per hour
Contract Terms: Permanent
Why Work with Gowrie Care?
Benefits of working with Gowrie Care include:
- Permanent weekly hours contracts/full shifts paid
- Free core training provided including SVQ2 Health & Social Care
- Competitive Travel Expense rates paid
- PVG costs paid
- Free uniforms (where appropriate)
- Generous holiday and sick pay entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Support package
- Organisational Reward and Recognition Scheme
We are currently seeking to recruit a number of Support Workers across 3 of our Services in Dundee, as follows:
Birkdale (Job Ref. HH16/202): - is an intensive outreach support service providing support to eight individuals with learning disabilities and or autism in their own homes who have complex needs and can present challenging behaviour.
Millview (Job Ref. HH16/203): - Based close to the city centre, Millview is a large shared accommodation for 3 individuals who have a learning disability and use a variety of communication tools. The service also provides support to 2 individuals living in their own tenancy at Martingale Gardens.
Hillbank Road (Job Ref. HH16/204): - is a large house which four people share. The service is provided for individuals with a wide range of health and social care needs which include learning disability, mental health issues and physical disabilities. All four service users are wheelchair users.
Previous experience of working with a similar client group would be an advantage but is not an essential requirement. Candidates should have a flexible attitude to work and have, or be willing to work towards, an SVQ 2 in Health and Social care.
Application packs for this position can be obtained by calling the Recruitment line or you may email quoting the Job Reference Number as detailed above. Alternatively you can apply online by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd November 2016 at 12 noon.
We promote equality through seeking to eliminate unlawful and unfair forms of discrimination, as appropriate. Gowrie Care Ltd is a registered Charity No. SC03426.
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Address||1 Explorer Road
About Gowrie Care Ltd
Gowrie Care Ltd, part of the Hillcrest Group, is a leading provider of support services to people in the areas of Edinburgh, Tayside, Fife and Glasgow. We support a wide variety of people including people who have been homeless, have a learning disability, mental health problems and/or autism.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist