Health And Wellbeing AssistantsVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Job ref. no.: 18/WBA
Loretto Care, part of the Wheatley Group, manages 24 hour care and support services for over 2000 service user groups across West and Central Scotland.
Health and Wellbeing Assistants – Ref: 18/WBA
Salary £16,088 (pro-rata)
Falkirk and Grangemouth Housing Support Service
Full Time Posts Available – 37.5 hours per week
Part Time Posts Available – Various Hours
Relief Hours Available in Various Locations
£8.25 per hour
As a valued employee:
- You will be part of the team providing practical care and assistance to the people we work for
- No previous experience is required, but a positive outlook, patience and willingness to go the extra mile for the people we work for are essential
- You must have effective communication skills and demonstrate initiative
- Basic IT skills and a relevant SVQ qualification is desirable,
- Become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme for Adults
In return we offer:
- A career in care
- A comprehensive training programme including the attainment of SVQ qualification
- 7.6 weeks paid annual leave and public holidays
- Access to an occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working policies
- Health and Wellbeing plan including access to optical and dental support and health checks
- Wheatley reward discount scheme
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
Application packs can be obtained via our website by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button, by e-mail or by calling the Recruitment Team.
Closing date: Friday, 7th October 2016 at 5pm.
Service visits and interviews will commence from Monday 24th October 2016, please ensure you are available to attend on these dates if successful for shortlisting.
The organisation is an equal opportunities employer.
Scottish Charity No. SC034584.
|Telephone||0141 274 6555|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist